About the Foundation's Educational Programs:
- Conferences provide up-to-date information on topics such as: management, finance, communications, marketing, billing and coding, new technology, current legislation, and more
- Program topics are selected and developed to meet member's most current needs and to provide practical 'take home' information to be implemented in your practice
- Program speakers who are well-versed in politics, government, business, law, other medical specialties and how these sectors affect the practice of pathology
- Conferences are an ideal networking opportunities and the contacts you make can help you solve your practice management and recruiting problems
- Periodic seminars and co-sponsored programs with other pathology societies and health care management groups help to broaden members' educational and networking opportunities
- APF Distance Learning Leadership Science Series: audiocast and webinar programs designed to help pathologists and practice managers stay current on market trends and other timely issues in the field of pathology
Back to the Calendar
Register for this Conference
APF 2014 Spring Conference - ATTENDEE REGISTRATION
March 28-29, 2014
JOIN THE AMERICAN PATHOLOGY FOUNDATION THIS MARCH IN LAS VEGAS FOR OUR ANNUAL SPRING CONFERENCE!
The practice of pathology currently faces unprecedented pressures. Don't miss the APF 2014 Spring Conference and timely educational sessions that will help you and your practice face the challenges and prepare your survival strategy for pathology's dynamic environment.
As the "Management Association for Pathology," our goal is to provide you with practical "take-home" tools and information that you can apply immediately in your own practice to grow your business, increase productivity and better manage your time and resources.
Back by popular demand for this year, are our full-day "Practical Pathology Coding Pre-Conference" (separate registration), Friday afternoon concurrent workshop sessions, where you choose and customize the program to meet your needs and our Saturday morning "HOT TOPICS" Breakfast Roundtable discussions with even more topics for you to choose from!
APF National Conferences provide ample networking opportunities for you to share experiences and craft solutions with your colleagues. We look forward to your participation in the program and to seeing you in Las Vegas!
For more information on the 2014 Spring Conference, please contact the APF National Office at 877-993-9935.